Wednesday 21 December 2011

I'm back!

Hello everyone! 
First of all I'd just like to say I'm so sorry about not updating my blog in forever - first of all had my mac away for 10 days being repaired, then was away for a week for my graduation, then my mac was away again being repaired and when I finally got it back fixed I was just really out of practice! I now have a plan of action to keep this up to date (basically getting my little sister to take pictures of me in 4 different outfits on my day off so it can all be done in one go! after work I never want my picture taken!)
I'm unbelievably excited about Christmas at the moment, it's my favourite time of year and an excuse to wear my multiple Christmas jumpers! I've attached bells to some of them so it jingles when I move haha!
Anyway I'd like to show off my new favourite shirt
Dickie Mink Pink Shirt

Dickie Mink Pink Shirt

Dickie Mink Pink Shirt

Dickie Mink Pink Shirt

Dickie Mink Pink Shirt

Dickie Mink Pink Shirt

I fell in love with this Minkpink shirt as soon as I saw it on ASOS. I'm obsessed with sheer shirts at the moment, and that vintage style print but at £50 I just couldn't justify it. Then ASOS started offering 20% off brands taking it down to £40, and then an extra 10% off taking it down to £36 and I couldn't say no! I've worn this shirt so much since I've got it and it gets so many compliments!
The shirt has since sold out on ASOS but is still available from Urban Outfitters.

Shirt - Minkpink
Cardigan - Topshop
Chanel Button Necklace - Ebay
Compass Necklace - Urban Outfitters
Rabbit Ring - Bjorg
Owl Ring - Accessorize
Blue Gem and Gold Band Rings - Vintage

Anyway I hope everyone is having a lovely Christmas and has a wonderful day with their families on Sunday!
X
PS I am looking into getting a proper camera and tripod so I can get some in focus pictures!



No comments:

Post a Comment