Saturday 24 December 2011

Cosy Christmas

Dickie Cosy Christmas
Dickie Cosy Christmas
Dickie Cosy Christmas
Hello! I hope everyone is having a lovely Christmas Eve! My work was crazy today with last minute Christmas shoppers and our tills not working so I'm exhausted and cannot wait for a lie in! This winter I have been living in jumpers and chunky knit cardigans as I always seem to be freezing cold! I got this jumper off ebay and I love it so much, I love the jewels and it's so soft. Once I put it on I feel really confident and glamorous, it has definitely become my new favourite jumper!
Jumper - vintage
Belt - vintage Moschino
Chanel Button Necklace - Ebay
Dickie Cosy Christmas
Cardigan - Topshop
T-shirt - Urban Outfitters
Skirt - American Apparel

This is my other winter knit, I am obsessed with Christmas knits and this one definitely has a Christmassy feel to it! It's not a novelty Christmas knit so it can be worn just when it's cold instead of a seasonal thing, and I love the fake fur on it. At £65 it was an investment piece but I figured I could wear it instead of a coat when it warms up making it work out better coat per wear (my justification for it haha).
Anyway I hope everyone has a lovely Christmas and enjoys spending time with their families!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment