Friday 30 December 2011

Friday Favourites

Here is a selection of my favourite things this week!


Talking Moustache Keyring
All I can say is that this is hilarious! We got these in the shop the other day so I bought a couple only to find some in my stocking! My mum knows me too well haha!


Lego Storage Head
We have a couple of these in my house and they are amazing! They look great on their own and we store all my little sisters lego in it! I want one to keep my make up in!


Marmite Egg Cup Set
These are just too cute! I love marmite so much and the design of these egg cups is so sweet :)


Friends Box set
Up until last month I'd never watched Friends. I know you must be thinking how is that possible but I always thought that as I'd not seen the beginning of it I wouldn't be able to get into it. I found the box set in the HMV sale for £50 and my step dad really kindly agreed to go halves with me as he loves Friends too. I've been hooked since! I just can't stop laughing when I watch it and don't know how I went so long in life without it! My favourite bit so far has to be seeing them watch the video of Rachel and Monica's prom - Ross and the moustache!!!!


Waxing Poetic Wish Tonic Bottle Charm
I'm looking into investing in this charm it's just so adorable! I have become a bit obsessed with Waxing Poetic recently and would love to get one of their antique style chains and this charm. Their jewellery is really distinctive, I have a waxed cord bracelet by them with a brass and silver bird charm on it and I never take it off!

I hope everyone has a good New Year!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment