Monday 26 December 2011

Merry Christmas!

Hello! I hope everyone had a good Christmas and enjoyed spending time with their families!
I had a really lovely time with my family and friends. My mums legendary Christmas roast which included a quorn roast for me, champagne drinking in the morning and lots of laughter! Also how amazing was Ab Fab?!?!
Father Christmas did an amazing job with my stocking!

It was a dinosaur and moustache theme!!! I got moustache clips, a dinosaur comb, shower cap, top trumps, cookie cutters, stickers I was so excited by it!
I was so lucky to get a sewing machine and new wallet this year. I can finally take up my clothes without having to go out with safety pins in them! And fix my coat lining I've ripped!
I was also so happy to be given this beautiful Alex Monroe Bumblebee Necklace.


I was so surprised and overwhelmed to get given this I'd wanted the necklace for ages but never thought I'd ever be able to afford it. Alex Monroe is a British jewellery designer who does stunning pieces inspired by nature. The necklace is beautifully detailed with the bumblebee even having legs underneath!
I am so happy the shop I work in was closed today! I've worked in retail since I was 16 and have had to work all the crazy hours over Christmas before so it was lovely to have Boxing day off. I did go out with my mum to check the sales and everyone that had to work today has my full sympathy! It is amazing to not be spending Boxing day picking sale clothes off the floor or having 10 people at once asking me to get them sale shoes!
I did use my Christmas money to treat myself to a phone case today, I'd been desperate for one for ages but I'm so particular and didn't want to just get a plain black case or a really bright one. I finally found this lovely Cath Kidston Phone Case and fell in love with the bird on it!

Anyway I hope everyone continues to have a lovely time with friends and family and enjoys their time off work!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment