Friday 14 October 2011

My Favourite Things

Cosmic T-shirt Dress - Your Eyes Lie
Antlers Pendant - Tatty Devine
Vans Authentics Chrome - Office

I am in love with this cosmic t shirt! I am a complete geek and fascinated by space & time, so this t shirt is perfect for someone like me! Next payday I'm going to treat myself to the dress. Your Eyes Lie do some amazing printed tees and stock some really unusual pieces of jewellery including a dinosaur necklace I'm rather desperate for! Tatty Devine is another company that stocks fantastic jewellery like the antlers pendant. We sell Tatty Devine at my work so everyday I look at that necklace, waiting for payday so I can finally treat myself! Tatty Devine also do a dinosaur necklace, and I am very fortunate to have the gold version of it. It contains over 50 perspex pieces to make a whole t rex skeleton and every time I wear it I get so many compliments. I can't recommend Tatty Devine enough with their quirky pieces! 
Finally the chrome Vans - yellow isn't the colour I would normally wear (it clashes with my hair!) but this shade such a nice warm colour. As I previously mentioned I am a massive Vans fan, authentics are the comfiest trainers in the world! They really accommodate for my wide feet! I have been desperate for this shade of authentics for months now but sadly I cannot find any in my size. My mum probably sees this as a good thing though as I own far too many pairs!

I hope everyone is having a nice week and looking forward to the weekend! Lots of shops are doing their mid-season sales so I'm going to look for some bargains!

Dickie x

No comments:

Post a Comment