Wednesday 11 January 2012

Tatty Devine Goodies

Hello everyone! Today I'm posting about some fantastic bits I got in the Tatty Devine Sale. I've been a massive Tatty Devine fan for years and have built up quite a collection including the amazing Gold Dinosaur Necklace! When I saw they had a sale on and a couple of bits I'd had my eye on had gone in I couldn't resist!

Each piece is beautifully packaged, it just adds to the excitement of opening it!

Bow Tie Ring Glitter Gold
How cute is this ring?! It's really comfortable to wear and has been reduced from £10.50 to £5.25, you really can't go wrong!

Ivy Leaves Bracelet Gold Glitter
This was reduced from £48 to £24, I'd been after this bracelet for a while and was so pleased that it went into sale! It matches the ring and I also have some matching Gold Glitter Heart Charm Earrings which I got for Christmas.




The finished look! I am so in love with my new jewellery!
I am hoping my collection grows to include these bits!



Gold Pegasus Large Necklace £45, Gold Pegasus Mini Necklace £24, and Gold Pegasus Earrings £30.

Black Moustache Necklace £24

Tiger Necklace £88


Red Swallow Earrings £24 and Swallow Brooches Pair £66
Well a girl can dream!
x

2 comments:

  1. LOVE that bow ring!! it is adorable!
    Also the swallow pieces on your wishlist are beauts!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Tatty Devine, but the bracelet is simply beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete