Saturday 7 January 2012

Rosie Fox

Hello everyone!
I recently discovered the fantastic jewellery designer Rosie Fox who produces some beautiful, vintage inspired pieces. As stated on the website her pieces are most certainly affordable luxury, and impulse buys. I have recently invested in 2 pieces which I adore, the Stallion Crystal Cuff and Bronze Lizard Stretch Ring.
Here are a selection of my favourite pieces. As you've probably noticed by now I have a bit of an obsession with animal jewellery!

Stallion Crystal Cuff
I love wearing cuffs at the moment and this one is really glamorous. I've received so many compliments wearing this :)

Bronze Lizard Stretch Ring
This is the ring which introduced me to brand! The ring is even more stunning in the flesh, it just sparkles! It's my new favourite ring!

Bronze Leopard Cuff
I've had my eye on this cuff! I'm thinking of using some of the money I've saved on this as it is stunning!

Foxy Lady Ring
Another sparkly ring - anything with foxes on I will love!

Vintage Gold Jet Ring
Another statement ring, I've been searching for vintage style cocktail ring like this. This ring reminds me of one of those pieces of jewellery you put on which instantly make you feel more confident - does anyone know what I mean??

Edwardian Crystal Heart Hair Slides
Picture these with curled 50s style hair and a beaded evening gown!

There's plenty more on the website and I cannot recommend this brand enough! I'm a sucker for sparkly things so all this jewellery seems to have been designed for me!

On another note how good is the new series of Take Me Out?!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment